Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm DONE with undergrad!

So, it's been a while since I posted, and several things have happened.

I had my fashion show, and that went well. No mishaps. :)
I had my Senior Art Exhibition with ome of my best friends from college, and everything was awesome! We had DELICIOUS food and good friends there, and it was totally rad.

And last but not least, I GRADUATED! I am officially finished with my undergraduate studies! After 5 years, a BFA and a BA later, I think I'm ready to get out of this town, and start something new.

I've started packing up my apartment, and thinking of things to pack for the CP. I'm going to make a huge list of things I can take, and things I'll have to buy once I'm in florida, as well as things I hope someone else is bringing already, lol

I've already been living on my own for several years now, so I have everything you'd need for an apartment. The hard part is deciding what to take when I fly down, and what to pack up for my mom to ship to me once i'm down there.  I don't want to buy all new stuff like a lot of people on the CP seem to do. I don't have the money for that, and it would just be a waste since I already have everything I need.

It feels strange knowing that this is my last May in undergrad, and that from here on out will be a bit different. At least I have plans for the next 7 months! But after that.... who knows?

Oh, and I've found a roommate as well! How exciting! Neither one of us will have a car, so we'll see how this will go, haha.... I'm sure it will be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment