Saturday, June 04, 2011

Last day before leaving!

Here I am, the night before leaving. I don't know when I'll update this again, but hopefully it won't be too long!

I spent today being mostly lazy, then one of my best friends came over. We've been good friends since elementary school. We haven't had a lot of time to hang out in our last few years in college. We went to different universities, and she spent a year in Japan…now we're all back, and she's about to head out to Kansas for grad school, and I'm avoiding real life at Disney for half a year. So really, it was the last time we'll be able to spend time together.

She "helped" me pack, which led to a lot of not-packing, and a good time was had by all, haha Another good friend stopped by not too long after my first buddy showed up, and we really got to not-packing, haha

This post isn't much, just to let everyone know that I got all my junk pared down to 1) things I'm taking down and weights under 50 pounds (it was at 70…which is way overweight), 2) things I need mailed to me ASAP that I can't fit in my suitcase, and 3) things I need later in the fall like long-sleeved shirts, pants, and jackets. Everything else will stay here for the 7 months I'll be away.

Well… I'm not 100% done packing. I need to wash a  load of clothes and pack that up, but I'm done, pretty much, Which is a big accomplishment for me. I won't be running around trying to pack Sunday morning (which really wouldn't have been a surprise, knowing me, haha)

I guess I'll see everyone in the CP soon, and I'll see all my old buddies soon enough! Ill miss you all, and hope everyone who is planning on coming to visit can come soon! :) 

Love and Kisses,
Katie

(….Sabi you should get that reference, lol <3 you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment